09 April 2008

[Late] Intro

aka
♥ Sarah [my real name... or is it?]
♥ Princess [my title... durr]
♥ Dinki [my nickname, my name for everything, & the ultimate modifier]

heritage
♥ Filipino [My brother & sister call me: Atchie]
♥ Chinese -[this is my Chinese name: 洪莎若]
♥ Catholic [St. Therese of Lisieux is my confirmation Saint]

a/s/l
♥ 21 [i don't look it, nor act like it.]
♥ female [im a girly girl, but also a hobo and a bit of a tomboy too]
♥ The District [@ the President]

what i like about myself
♥ nerddy [which makes me quite odd...]
♥ compassionate [sometimes too emotional]
♥ thoughtful [aka thinks too much]

what i don't like about myself
♥ i'm [so0per] lazy
♥ my metabolism [so chubby]
♥ obsessive [which also makes me compulsive]

things that i love
♥ eating food [i love trying new things]
♥ laying down [relaxing and being lazy]
♥ the warmth of the sun [but i dont want to get dark]

things that scare me [don't want to talk about it]
♥ losing those i love
♥ failing in life
♥ eternal damnation

daily essentials
♥ internet [especially now with my blog...]
♥ love [from Fran... like giggles, kisses, hugs, etc.]
♥ sleep [a total must!!!]

wearing right now
♥ hello kitty shirt [pink... duh]
♥ heart necklace [2 year anniversary gift from Fran]
♥ black flipflops [my ultimate favorite]

goals for the next 12 months
♥ lose weight [like lots....]
♥ get good grades [develop better study habits before med school!!!]
♥ keep up this blog [don't let me get lazy now...]

i can
♥ cook [every once in a while i like to experiment]
♥ be so0per sneaky [like a ninja]
♥ get ticklish without being touched [& also control my ticklishness]

i can't
♥ sit down and study without interuption [i have mild ADD]
not care when something's wrong [i go crazy]
♥ let go of the past [i'm too scared]

hobbies
♥ playing piano & singing [by singing i mean karaoking . . . by myself]
♥ reading [i love teen fiction, scary books, fiction romance & asian literature]
♥ journaling & blogging [excessive doodling/scrapbooking]

what i want to do right now
♥ make crispy pan fried noodles or eat something sweet [im sucha fatty]
♥ play more on my blog [i should really cut back!]
♥ go to sleep [what i'll probably do...]

No comments: