09 April 2008

Sisterhood Sequel??? I'm in!


I love "Young Adult" fiction. In high school I was one of those girls who would spend hours at the one section at barnes and nobles reading all those summer beach teen books, like Gossip Girl and such. I was sooo excited when the show came out. My favorite Serena is also in the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, and my baby just sent me the link to the trailer of the sequel [::squeals::] The movie isn't coming out until August 8, who wants to see it with me??? I MUST read the sequel before then! But they dont have it at our school library or consortium. Useless! [what good is a library if they don't have the books i want to read!?!?] I wish Barnes & Noble was closer, then I would go and study there lots, and probably read too! If I had the time, I would still be reading all my teeny-bopper chick reads, but alas I have none. Boo Hoo. I am about 3-4 books behind on Gossip Girl. But the show is coming back on April 14 with new episodes. [yipee!] I really shouldn't be watching teevee. I stopped watching American Idol since my favorite Ramiele Malubay got kicked off. [she wasn't that great but instead was soooo cute] but oh well it's probably for the better. Cuz pretty soon it will be crunch time.

♥ Dinks

No comments: