08 April 2008

Who's a Nerdd?



So yesterday... i was decided to wear my glasses... I'm not too fond of them cuz they get blurry lots [cuz i am Filipino and I have a flat nose and it rubs against my eyelashes and gets dirty somehow....] Does anyone out there seem to share the same problem? Anyone?

So i used to wear "smart" glasses in high school because I liked the way I looked in them because I thought that people took me more seriously... [because I am a ditsy girl. those who know me can attest to that] In college my vision became bad probably due to me spending lots of time in the dark in front of a computer, which lead to me squinting in bio class to read the huge projector screen... and then finally glasses.

I still feel like a nerd when I wear my glasses, but unfortunately it doesn't make me any smarter...

but don't worry that's what a smart card is for... [will post picture of smart card soon!]

♥ Dinks


No comments: